Monday, February 21, 2011

Perspectives of an Inactive Dweeb (part 2)

More writing from my late teens/early 20s. Continue to be amazed by:


An Evening of Sexual Intercourse with Reality

ACT 1

Setting: A dimly lit McDonalds
Time: 6:02 p.m.

SHE: (blowing smoke into HIS face):

Do you know what that means?



ACT 2

Setting: Same as ACT 1
Time: A second later

HE:

Yeah, it means I'm going to throw up if you don't stop!


THE END



and...

Bedside Insanity

Qadaffi's alive.
G.I. Joe's gotten smaller.
Quadaffi's still alive.
Boo Berry's aren't to be found in any store.

Kadaffi... yep, he's still alive.
Fats Domino's not getting any younger.
Gadaffy still lives.
Jason lives - another new beginning.

Codaphi's alive and well,

And I'm still waking up in the middle of the night
making love to my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment