Tuesday, December 18, 2012

From my iPod - Christmas in the 70s, 80s and 90s

Maybe I just haven't looked/listened hard enough but kinda sad that aside from The Carpenters Christmas albums I really haven't felt a lot of Christmas songs from the 70s to the 90s. 
Lots of middle-of-the-road stuff.

That being said - these stick out on my iPod:



Bing Crosby for the most part bores me - puts me to sleep even.
That is unless he's being remixed. This, though, is bouncy.



Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas - one of my top 5 holiday shows. 
NEVER shown on TV it seems. I don't know why. Yet Pac Man Christmas still exists.



Best-Selling Christmas Album of 1971. 'Nuff said.



Big country music fan in the 1980s. I wore this cassette OUT.
Mostly rewinding to this and Christmas Everyday



Love Taylor's voice. That's why.



Darren Hayes - Last Christmas

Love Darren's voice. That's why.




Video tries too hard. I karaoke the hell out of this song
 - in my apartment. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment