Tuesday, December 18, 2012

From my iPod - Christmas in the 2000s



Because I love Matchbox 20. Because I love New York City.
Because I love Christmas.




One of the best Christmas movies to come out in the last 10 years.
I watch it religiously. Also love When Christmas Comes To Town.




Horrible movie. Beautiful song.




Dutch Christmas treat. Gets me moving!




Great album. Definitely recommend.




Seriously, get this album.




I'll be back.. gonna light me a few candles. And get a bubble bath going.




Nice piece for a light show.




Love when my Dolly and the whores do this song
but I need this version in my life as well.








I like that this version is a little harder.




This woman knows how to sell a song and a feeling.




I have like 10 versions of this song. Her voice and the choir make it my #1 pick.




I cry every time I listen to this version. I like that.



DJ John - The Christmas Massacre of Charlie Brown

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The proper mood, indeed.




And I'm done for this post... I need to dance!





No comments:

Post a Comment